top of page

WARNING

Left image: warning sign. Middle image: two button cell batteries. Right image: blue sign showing a parent keeping item away from child.

THE PRODUCTS SOLD AT THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN OR USE BUTTON CELL BATTERIES

If swallowed, a lithium or alkaline button battery can cause severe or fatal injuries within 2 hours.

Keep batteries out of reach of children and pets.

If you think batteries may have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.

ADVERTENCIA

Imagen de la izquierda: señal de advertencia. Imagen del medio: dos pilas de botón. Imagen de la derecha: letrero azul que muestra a un padre manteniendo un artículo alejado del niño.

LOS PRODUCTOS VENDIDOS EN ESTA UBICACIÓN PUEDEN CONTENER O UTILIZAR PILAS DE BOTÓN

Si se ingiere, una pila de botón de litio o alcalina puede provocar lesiones graves o mortales en 2 horas.

 

Mantenga las baterías fuera del alcance de los niños y las mascotas.

 

Si cree que las pilas pueden haber sido ingeridas o colocadas dentro de cualquier parte del cuerpo, busque atención médica inmediata.

bottom of page